- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Our elementary math program helps students develop understanding of whole numbers, fractions, decimals, operations, measurement, and geometry. Throughout the program, an equal emphasis is placed on conceptual understanding, procedural skill and fluency. Each year, students apply their understanding of these concepts in real world math projects. In the Math Classroom, students at every grade level will learn to: